Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How much does your app cost?
Pricing isn't available yet. Keep checking the page for details.
- When will your app be available?
- Do you need an Apple watch? Can I use a different smart watch?
Yes, an Apple watch is required to run our app as we use specific sensors and technology of the Apple watch. However, we hope to be able to integrate other smart watches in future.
- Does the app predict seizures?
Currently our app only detects seizures when they occur. Seizure prediction is our ultimate goal!
- What kind of seizures does your app detect?
Our app detects tonic-clonic (grand mal) seizures.
- Is the app suitable for children?
Yes, our app is suitable for both adults and children over 3 (provided they can wear an Apple watch).
- Can I get the app reimbursed through my health insurance?
We currently don't have any agreements with health insurance providers. This is something we will be exploring in the future.
- Which countries is your app available in?
Our app will be available in the US app store. We hope to add more countries as soon as possible.
- Which languages is your app available in? / ¿En qué idiomas está disponible su aplicación?
Currently, the app is only available in English. We'll add more languages as soon as we can. / Actualmente, la aplicación sólo está disponible en inglés. Añadiremos más idiomas tan pronto como podamos.
- What happens to my data?
We will only use the data you've given us to contact you occasionally with updates on our product. If you want us to remove your data, please contact us at email@example.com
- I have a question that's not covered here
Feel free to reach out to us with any other questions at firstname.lastname@example.org